Odin is a tool which is used to flash official firmware images, custom recoveries and kernels on Samsung devices. We have already shared the previous versions of Odin tool and today here are the links to download the latest Odin for Samsung Galaxy devices, including versions 3.12.4, 3.12.3 as well as old variants. Being an advanced user, Odin is a necessary tool that enables you to flash firmware builds. Also, you can use this flashing tool if you would like to reset a soft-bricked device quickly.
These latest versions of Odin flashing tool can be used for all of the Samsung devices, such as the Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, Galaxy A8, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A3, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5, etc. So if you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablets and wish to update your phone to the new firmware version, then you’ll be required to have the latest version of Odin tool. Here, we have given links to download the new Odin versions and the procedure to flash a firmware.
Download Odin [Latest Versions]
- Odin3_v3.09.zip (Recommended for JellyBean/KitKat firmwares)
- Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (Recommended for Lollipop firmwares)
- Odin3_v3.11.1.zip (Recommended for flashing Marshmallow firmware)
- Odin3_v3.13.1.zip (Latest Version)
How To Use Odin on PC:
- First, download your Odin version on your PC.
- Next, unzip the file and double-click on the .exe file to run as Administrator.
- Odin will launch and now you can use it.