As everyone knows that with every passing day, a lot of Samsung devices have been receiving the long awaited Nougat Official update. The Samsung Tab S2 SM-T810 and SM-T715 models have already received the new update and if you have purchased SM-T815, it’s your turn to experience the brand new Android 7.0. By following this detailed tutorial stuff, you can now easily install Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware on Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 manually. You can also fix the boot loop issue by using this firmware provides below to return your rooted Tab S2 to stock.
Since the Nougat OTA (Over-The-Air) has just started rolling out and is now available just in a few countries. Most users might not have received the update notification yet. Those users who have not rooted or modified their Tab S2, can request the update manually by going to Settings> About device> Software update. However, if you got a pre-rooted device, flashing the complete stock firmware is the only option left to get the Nougat. Thankfully, one of the available firmware is unbranded one and so it can be installed on any Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 UAE is one of the Mid-range Mobiles of the great Samsung that comes with the Marshmallow Version out of the box. If you want to flash the Android 7.0 Nougat Official on your Galaxy Tab S2 then proceed to the given guide.
Detail About Official Firmware Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815:-
|Model name||Galaxy Tab S2|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Build date||Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:57:57 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||N/A|
Download Nougat Official Firmware for Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815
- United Arab Emirates: T815XXU2CQCL_T815OJV2CQCL_XSG.zip
- Romania (Vodafone): T815XXU2CQCL_T815VFG2CQC1_CNX.zip
- Italy (Vodafone): T815XXU2CQCL_T815VFG2CQC1_OMN.zip
- Hungary (VDH): T815XXU2CQCL_T815VFG2CQC1_VDH.zip
- Germany (Vodafone): T815XXU2CQCL_T815VFG2CQC1_VD2.zip
- South Africa (Vodafone): T815XXU2CQCL_T815VFG2CQC1_XFV.zip
This guide containing the Official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and instructions can be used only with the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Tab, the model number of your device must be SM-T815.
AndroidRO.com will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 during or after the installation of Android 7.0 Nougat Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 to Android 7.0 Nougat:
Step No 1: – First, download Android 7.0 Nougat and Odin v3.10.7 for Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Now, extract the archived contents to get the tar.md5 update file. Don’t extract the tar.md5 firmware update file.
Step No 3: – Turn OFF your Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 to boot into Download Mode.
Step No 4: – Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home+ Power keys at the same time for a while till the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
Step No 5: – Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your TAb to your PC while your Tab is in the Download Mode.
Step No 6: – One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the Tab is connected successfully.
Step No 7: – Select the firmware files tar.md5 that you want to flash on your Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in it’s name. Ignore if there is no such file.
Step No 8: – In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
Step No 9: – Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes.
Step No 10: – Once the installation process is successfully finished, the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 will restart. Unplug the Tab after you see the home screen.
Done! You have successfully updated Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 to Android 7.0 Nougat official firmware update